Since we are getting ready for the end of week seven I thought that I would post our 7 week photos. We still have 5 more weeks, and a lot to work on. I just hope that my husband will not kill me for posting this. We have worked to hard, so I wanted to share our results. All I can say is that I cannot wait for swim suit season! I just want to tell my husband thanks for pushing me and keeping me motivated. LOVE YA



Brider loves to climb on things. So I hope that you enjoy!
This is what my son was doing while I was clipping coupons. Oh he is a great help! My little garbage man.
This is for you Kimberly
Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
Simple & Delicious - try a FREE ISSUE today!
You won't be able to eat just one of these peanut buttery treats. And don't forget to get the kids involved with this wonderful recipe-it'll be worth the sticky fingers! Mary Joyce Johnson - Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2-1/3 cups Domino® or C&H® Pure Cane Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Pastel sprinkles
Directions:
In a large bowl, cream butter; gradually add the confectioners' sugar, cracker crumbs, peanut butter and vanilla. Shape into 16 eggs; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip eggs in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Decorate with sprinkles; return eggs to waxed paper. Chill until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 eggs.






10 comments:
WOW!!! The results are looking AWESOME!!!! Makes me want to try it. Good job I am proud of you guys! keep it up!
I am completely amazed!!!!! you look awesome!!
Wow, I'm very impressed! Although I must say...you two looked great before you started!
You look so good! Nicole and I have been talking about doing this. Keep it up.
Awesome! Great job!!
Wow you guys look amazing! You looked great before you even started though! Good luck with ther rest of the 5 weeks!
Holy crap! You are a tough little hottie!
Look at your ABS! You guys both look great!
Ok, that has to be against all rules to post pictures of you looking that good, then posting the yummy recipe that we all want to go make now!! Not fair! JK, I love the video of Bridger, he is so cute and growing up quick :)
Thanks for the Peanut Butter Cup recipe Genessa....I haven't checked your Blog for a little bit. SO, excited to make these and my kids will be thrilled as well!!
BTW...you and Adam are looking great!! Good for you guys. Tracy and I need to get doing something like that get the winter weight off. It will be nice to have GOOD weather and be able to enjoy being outdoors working in the yard, riding our bikes and hiking!
Post a Comment