Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun Day at the Park

Well all I can say is that we are loving this weather. Bridger and I strolled over to my friend Emily's house and picked up her little girl Addie. Bridger and Addie play really well together. Here are a few of the pictures that I had a chance to edit.











































6 comments:

Audra said...

Great Pictures- You are turning out to be quite the photographer!

The Cook Clan said...

Very fun! We too have loved being able to play at the parks! Cute pictures.

Bon said...

I love warm days!!

Anonymous said...

You are so good at adding character to your pics. What a fun day! Are you coming to IF for Easter? Hope everything is going good.

Heather Inns said...

Yeah I love blogging. Your blog is so cute. I am so glad you found mine. I do love traveling it has been so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Bridger is to cute...we really need to get Gavin and Bridger together one of these days to play. Next time you are in town you should give me a call and we can introduce the two boys:) My number is 390-7997.