Sunday, April 26, 2009

What is going on at the Phillips house........

Not much has been going on at our house except this little angel keeping me very busy. All I can say is that he is all boy! We have to make sure that our toilet seat is always down or we find nice presents waiting for us. Well this WAS my labor ball, until Bridger broke it. He was playing with it and he put it in front of the heater and it popped! Oh well. He is constantly learning new things and trying to push us as far as he can. Well what can I say we still adore him!

Before and after pictures












I am hoping this week to get my new car! I am so excited. Don't get me wrong we love our Accord but we just wanted something a little bigger. It looks exactly like this but it is a dark gray.









Last but not least here is a video of Bridger playing the piano. He is almost as good as his Aunt Meagan! HAHA.


We hope that everyone has a great week, we are expecting rain ! Yah. Check out my savings on my savings blog mytotalsavings.blogspot.com

8 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

What a cute little guy. Sometimes its hard to laugh instead of get mad. I know the feeling!

Ashley, Seth & Kyler said...

Lol I hear you about Bridger being all boy. Kyler is the same way. I love the car. It is way cute!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

He is so full of talent already!

Anonymous said...

Good thing he's such a cute boy! So are you trading in the car? Good luck with everything. I miss ya!

Kate Call said...

if it can be broken.. they find a way to break it, right? i'm always amazed at how the grandkids can turn my parents house inside out in such a short period of time! but they are too cute to get mad at them, huh?!
cute car! isn't getting a new car such a fun feeling.. love it. post pictures of the actual one when you get it!

Candace said...

Bring as many friends as you like. Can't wait to see you all Saturday.

Jamie said...

Oh yay! I love that your little man is all boy, its so much fun!

Tracy Smith said...

Congrats on the new car and the deck looks awesome! Hope to get a nice one like that built on our house soon. Bridger is adorable too!