Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vacation continued

I am finally done with the pictures so here they are. I will give you a break down of what we did while we were out of the state.
So at the first of March I got this crazy idea that I wanted to go some where warm, so I asked Adam and he said sure where do you want to go. I said lets go to St George. Then St George turned into Las Vegas and Mesquite. I was completely surprised, last time we drove to Vegas Adam said never again. We had planned to go with the Sutton's but there plans changed, it is ok April we still love you guys.














Bridger was an amazing traveler. He slept from Pocatello to Bountiful where we stopped at Jamie's house. It is always so fun to catch up with her, Mike and little Will. Will is so funny, he loved to beat up on Bridger. I think they will be buds when Bridger learns to fight back!













This is what the car ride looked like as we were driving to Vegas. I do not drive well at night so Adam had to drive almost the whole way. We arrived at Boulder Hotel and Casino at about 1:15 am. When we got into the hotel Bridger thought that it was time to PARTY!













This was out hotel....It was so nice. Bridger found where the Kleenex box was and enjoyed pulling them all out! We were also on the 15th floor so we had an amazing view of the strip.













Then we headed to the outlet malls. Oh man they were AMAZING. I found me a skirt for 10.00 and I got Bridger some clothes at the Children s Place.













This was the big aquarium at Caesar's Palace. WE got to watch the them feed all the fish. We also stopped at the Cheesecake factory for some Yummy cheesecake!













We just enjoyed hanging out in the amazing weather.













We went and saw Bridger's GREAT GREAT grandpa in Overton NV. That is where we took the railroad pics. He will be 89 this month, he looks amazing.













Friday night we went to Casablanca for there all you can eat buffet. Oh is was so good. I had plenty of crab and shrimp. Adam was going to be brave and try this crawdad but he could not figure out how to eat it.













Just pics of the little man. Oh we love him.













Saturday we headed to St George and stop at Jacob's house. It was so neat to see the things that they did to survive and to learn about there unwavering faith. They were great people.














We had such a great time. I did ok taking pictures but we also had the chance to go bowling, miniture golfing, and swimming. We has such a great time that we are planning to make it a new tradition. Excluding next year, we are going in June to see Adam's Aunt and Uncle who have been serving as mission presidents in Paraguay. I am already counting down the days, we miss them sooooooo much.
This last picture I took right before we left St George, because I knew we were coming home to ..














THIS...............................................

9 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Cute little scrapbooked pictures! Sounds like you had tons of fun. I'm jealous...so maybe I'll have to make it a tradition too!

Amy said...

love the pictures. my parents are going to St. George this week and I wish I were going as well, I'm SOOOO tired of the snow.

Janae said...

It would be hard to go on vacation to the warm and then go home to cold & snow. We always did the opposite when we lived in California. Our vacations were always spent visiting family back in UT or ID so it made it very easy to go home when it was warm. It's cold in North Carolina however, minus the snow but colder none the less, but we'll probably never get to vacation this time of year anyway. I'm glad you guys had a good time!! You definitly should make it an annual thing, and how fun that you're going to Paraguay?! Or did I read that wrong and you're just going to visit family when they get back?

Britton said...

Sounds like alot of fun! Now we just need some of that warm weather here!

Holly said...

Your blog is always so cute. Great pictures. What a bummer to leave beautiful weather and come home to snow.

The Price Family said...

How fun! My family is going to Mesquite at the end of the month so it makes me really excited. Don't you get tired of the snow!

Sutton Family said...

The pictures turned out great. Did you mean 2009 on the one with your grandpa? Looks like you had so much fun and great idea for a tradition yearly. Thanks for sharing.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Looks like you had a blast! So sad to look out your window today and see all of the snow! It is dumping here in Idaho Falls but I hear it isn't so bad in Pocatello! I texted you while you were gone about my pricing but call me if you have any questions because that $75 is for one to five people so if you wanted you could even make it a session for your whole little family! No pressure though!

The Cook Clan said...

What a fun trip! Sounds like he was a good little trooper!