Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Updates and Car for Sale















Here is our finished deck! I love it. Adam did such a great job. I am so happy that our grass is actually green this year, it is so hard to take care of because it is so big. So here is our finished project, hopefully I will be able to post some pics of my garden.


MY CAR IS STILL FOR SALE
We are still trying to sell my car if anyone is interested. WE dropped the price to 13,899.00. It is in excellent condition with low miles. We are just looking to get a Honda Pilot, just in case our family happens to grow!!! Here are the details on it.

2005 Honda Accord EX
4 wheel disc anti lock brakes, keyless entry, sliding sunroof, rubber mats, power seat, automatic transmission, premium alloy wheels, six disc cd player, and tinted windows.











4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Is that an anoucement?????

Candace said...

The deck looks Great!! I can't wait till we get ours done. Oh and my party will be sat. may 2 10:30-12:30

Genessa said...

No no Bethany! I want Bridger close to or over two. I am just a planner so I have to be prepared. That and I have always wanted a Pilot!

Holly said...

The deck looks great! How fun to have such a big yard! Bridger will LOVE that this summer!