For those of you who have a hard time getting motivated, then this should help! Bridger loves to work out with me, it's just too bad the only thing that he can do is SQUATS. I will tell him to go work out and he starts doing squats or he watches the video and tries to keep up.
P90X is going great we are on week seven and loving every moment of it. I swear I always catch myself talking about it sorry. It is just amazing to feel this great after having a baby! I have always been scared of having to loose the baby weight, but now I have found a solution. I think that I am brave enough to post a half way done picture so check back soon.
Another side note we are loving this SNOW............................NOT! I am ready to start my garden!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
If this is not motivating then what is...........
Labels:
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is way too cute! How much have you lost if you don't mind me asking! I am having the hardest time losing the last 15 lbs! I go to the gym everyday but I am seeingt no results!
Thats so cute! I need some serious motivation...sorry about the snow! One thing for sure, I don't miss that Idaho weather.
Wow, Genessa, that is awesome! Can't wait to see the progression you've made!
Love it! My boys do the same thing... such a crack up. Oh and I LOVE the green walls with white wanes coat (sp?)!!!
What a cute little guy! Way to go on being so diligent! It is easy to just not get up and work hard when you are so busy being a mom.
Post a Comment