This weekend was so nice, so of course we played outside. We had a couple visitors on Saturday so there will more pictures to come. We are also heading to the zoo tomorrow with some friends. Here are a few of my favorites of the BOY. ENJOY!
Bridger thinks the grass is funny. It tickles his head.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Spring.........
Labels:
spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
LOVE the new family picture..you look absolutely GORGEOUS! Plus, the picture of Bridger on the grass is too cute! I miss that Idaho grass. It is the best!
Too cute! Will HATES the grass and does everything he can to not touch it :) Kids are hilarious!
Genessa--you are becoming a very talented photographer. Keep it up. Also, you are definately looking HOT by week 7!! I am impressed with the results!
Hey Fam! Oh my gosh i haven't seen bridger in a year he is getting so big its crazy.He is becoming quite the lil stud :) You and adam look like you are doing well. I enjoyed reading your blog i miss you guys. I will have to come visit when i graduate which is in 14 days WooHoo!! Im so excited to be finally done with High School. Oh and tell adam he needs to come paintball with us :) Love and miss you
Luv, Taya
Post a Comment