I have been getting a little brave and showering while Bridger plays upstairs. He is really good at entertaining himself. So when I was right in the middle of shampooing my hair I could hear him, he was getting in the shower and there was no way to stop him! "So here are a couple of the pictures. He thought that it was really funny!

This is another place that Bridger loves to play. He tries to follow Bronco where ever he goes. This is what I found today!

This is one of the best deals that I have gotten.
Total Spent $1.34
Total savings $6.98
Lysol is also running a special that if you buy 3 different products they will give you a 3.00 rebate. So I got 1 Lysol multi-purpose cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, and wipes for FREE!
Last but not least my new car. I love it more every time I drive it. We are going to get the windows tinted hopefully this weekend or next week. Then for Christmas we are hoping on getting a DVD player installed and a roof rack! It gives us so much more room, now I can't wait to have more kiddos! NOT YET THOUGH!! Thanks for everything Javier.


Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Fun at the Phillips house
Labels:
Bridger cleaner and car
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
IT was nice visiting with you today! Tell Bridger thanks for sharing his toys and i am sorry Gavin didn't want to share:( See you on Friday.
Lol that is too funny about Bridger getting in the shower with you. I have been having Ky take showers with me in the a.m. if he is up and he loves it. It is nice because then I don't have to worry about him wandering around by himself and causing havoc! I love your new car. It is so cute!
Love the new Honda. It looks really nice!!
I love the new car, very exciting. Does it have two seats?
of course it has two seats lol. but does it have have third row of seating?
Congrats on the new SUV. I love it! Bridger is getting so big...he looks like a lot of fun.
I love that age whwer they get into everything. I wish I had that much energy throughout the day.
I will have to go pick up some of those wipes. I go through a container a week I swear!
I am totally jealous of your fabulous new car. No fair, is all I have to say!
Congrats on the new Pilot! We put Kaeden in the shower for the first time a couple of weeks ago. He loved it. Where did you get those wipes?
Your little man is so cute! I love the new car too!
He is getting so big! I love the new car!!
What a silly little boy! I am happy for your guys and your new vehicle! I am still waiting for you to let me know if you think that 3 car seats could fit in the middle seat. It was fun to bump into you and Adam last night!
Post a Comment