We had such an amazing Easter surrounded by family. Our day started out a little hard though. We were packing up our stuff early Saturday and Bridger wanted to go outside really bad, so we finally gave in. Within 10 seconds we hear a blood curdling scream. Bridger had fallen and hit his mouth and he had blood all over in his mouth. I have a hard time with blood especially his. We finally got everything cleaned up and headed to Idaho Falls. My dad had an Easter egg hunt at his house but Bridger was not feeling so well so he had his own later that day!
Finding the eggs
Sharing the eggs with Aunt Ashley
He loved playing with his cousins
My dad got out the 4 wheeler and took the kids for a ride. Bridger thought it was so much fun!!
Easter Sunday. Bridger got a Lawn mower that blows bubbles, sand bucket for Bear Lake, a football and a basketball. This was also Bridger Sunday morning in his cute Sunday outfit.
Playing at grandma's house. Hanging out with the family.
We had the opportunity to go listen to Adam's dad and step mom speak Sunday. It was fun to be surrounded by family on Easter Sunday!
I love Easter and the importance of it. It is really fun watching the kids with the Easter egg hunts and the candy, but my kids will know the importance of Easter. I love the Gospel so much and the Lord Jesus Christ for everything that he has done for us. He has set the perfect example. If it were not for him, where would the next life lead to? I am grateful that I know our family is sealed for eternity, and we will see each other again. And it is only because our Father in Heaven sent his only begotten son to pay for the sins of the world. I can't wait for the day when I get to stand in front of the Lord, and thank him for being that perfect example. I look forward to what our future holds, and the blessings that the Lord has in store for us. This is one of my all time favorite songs. I hope everyone had a great EASTER!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter
Labels:
Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I am so glad that you had a good easter with your fam. It didn't start out so great though, but it sounds like it ended pretty good.
That was neat to read. Thanks for sharing! Very cute pictures. Poor kiddo....he had a bad start, but a good ending!
I'm glad that you guys had a good Easter! Poor little Bridger. Kyler got the same lawnmower for Easer too!
Great pictures. glad you have a great Easter.
Genessa,
Thanks for the video clip you posted. I am the choir director in our ward, and that is the song the choir sang for the Easter program on Sunday. It is such a powerful song, definitely one of my favorites :) Glad to hear you guys had a good Easter!!
Post a Comment