
We are glad to be at our house, just not back in Idaho were it is cold! We had an AMAZING trip. I have a few of my favorite pictures to post. I will post all of them later after I scrapblog them. We will just say I took way to many pictures. So here are a few Tracie, but there will me a lot more with a break down of everything that we did.



Sunday, March 29, 2009
Sneak Peek of Vacation
Labels:
Sneak Peek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
So cute! Where did you guys go?
So fun! Where did you go?
Fun, excited to see the rest of them. Taylor keeps sing happy Birf day to Bridger, hope to see you soon.
I love your family pic! How did you get the script on it? by the way, the lego cake was awesome, I just might have to steal the idea for Brock's 1st birthday. Love it!
Why is it that everyone is going on vacation eccept for me??? I am jealous, and the pics are too cute.
Cute cute pictures and scrap book pages (I gotta learn how to do that!) I want a WARM vacation... lucky :0)
Post a Comment