Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun Weekend

Well we headed off to Idaho Falls on Friday so we could go hang out with a couple of friends. We meet Javier and Nichole at Texas Roadhouse, it was a very entertaining to say the least. Javier and Adam are so funny together, they find one thing and then feed off each other. All Nichole and I can do is sit there and laugh. Out of everyone that this could have happen to, it had to be Adam. We were enjoying our dinner and Adam looked down and saw this interesting thing in his potatoes. Any GUESSES.....................................................................














............it was a broken off piece of a rubber glove. WE HOPE!!














Javier and Nichole are such great company. What a great couple they are!














Then we headed over to Edwards to watch X-men. It was Awesome I highly recommend it.

That morning we had the opportunity to meet the adoptive family of Brandon's sweet little Boy. I can't say enough good things about them. They are are perfect!

Then I headed out to my sister's Candace's house with Stephanie, Stacy and the girls to look at girly stuff!

It was a great weekend. Well here is a sneak peek of the pictures that I took today. I thought Bridger looked so stinking cute. Oh I just love and adore this little boy! I made a video so check back later tonight! ENJOY!!

























































2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Cute, cute pictures! Maybe one day you can teach me how to be a good photographer.

Janae said...

I hope Texas Roadhouse gave you a free meal!!! That looks DISGUSTING whatever it is! Ick! I'm about to go spew my lunch just looking at the picture. That's why I like to eat at home now. The older I get I worry about the people that prepare the food in restaurants & fast food places. Cute little boy Genessa! Bridger is going to be a very handsome missionary when the time comes. :0) Oh..and I LOVE your new car! Very nice! Congrats.