Well we were planning on staying in Pocatello and doing our Garden this last week, but then we got the call. Adam's dad needed his help working cows. Adam has always helped out as long as he can remember! So Bridger and I stayed for a little while to catch some of the action. So here are a few of our pictures.
I thought that these were some cute pictures of the boys.

I went to download the pictures and I found these on my camera. I guess this is what happens when I leave dad to babysit.

Some other things that happened this week was I cut 5 1/2 inches off my hair. I guess that I was ready for something new! And of course shopping, this is what I picked up at Albertsons this week. Check my blog HERE for the details.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
what we have been doing this week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I need you to come help me with the whole shopping thing. I am no good at it, but I wanna save money too!
Look at the cute little cowboy!
Soo adorable! I am so sad we are going to miss you this weekend!
You've got some cute cowboys there! Glad to see things are going good. Good luck with the garden, you're a better person than me. So how does Ross park sound? Todays sounds good, but who knows what tomorrow will bring! Have a great (hopefully warm) weekend. Love ya!
Post a Comment