Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Trip

April and I had planned this trip last year so we were pretty excited. It was such a fun filled trip.
We decided that we would stop at Hill Air Force Base Museum. It was really awesome being able to see the history of our country.
















Then we were off to Liberty Park to the Tracy Aviary. I had no idea that there were that many species of birds. It was really cool. Bridger really enjoyed chasing around the peacocks with all of the other kids. This Park was AMAZING!! It is the best place to take pictures because it was so green.

































Sunday we just found the nearest Church so we could go to Sacrament Meeting. Everyone in the ward was really friendly. Then Adam and I headed to his friends house Pratt's for dinner. He is so good to us. It is so fun to go and catch up.









































Monday was Hogle Zoo day. It has been a long time since I have been there, I was really impressed with how well it was kept up with. Most of the animals were pretty active so that was fun. The only complaint was there was a TON of people there.









These were some of the animals that were the most active! These bald eagles were gorgeous!!
















Bridger had his first Ferris Wheel ride and enjoyed it as long as his dad was on the lion with him.
















We had an amazing trip but most of all the company was great. We don't see Mark and April as much as we did when we lived in Idaho Falls so it was fun to have a whole weekend to catch up. Thanks for an amazing weekend you guys, we are blessed to have such amazing friends!!

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

I love Liberty Park! My grandma lives just a few blogs away so it brings back lots of memories! Hogle Zoo is also tons of fun. I think we may go next week while we are in Utah. What cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Genessa you are seriously amazing. How in the world do you put together such cute scrap pages. You are so talented. I cannot believe how big Bridger is getting, his age is so fun.

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Hogle Zoo this summer, was it awesome? I haven't been since i was a little girl.