Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Edited pictures from trip

I had so many favorite pictures from our trip that I could not decide which ones to edit so I ended up editing for ever!! We had such an amazing trip. It was nice to get away and not have to worry about anything. So here are the edited pictures, there are way more pictures to come. I am going to scrap blog them because we took way to many pictures. So check back for details on the trip!!
This would be the Sutton Family. We have known them since we lived in our house in Cloverdale.






























This was one of the prettiest parks that I have ever seen. It was like 4 blocks. I love taking pictures on Bridges so this was a perfect place!!











































I always make sure there are always pictures of me with the babe! Thanks Emily.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh how fun!

Anonymous said...

You are becoming quite the photographer! Way cute pics..:)

Bon said...

Looks like fun!