Thursday, May 21, 2009

More shopping and of course more BRIDGER!!


Bridger is starting to copy everything that you do, so of course Adam has to feed of it! So this is a video of him playing around with his dad!!

Albertson's this week has been nothing short of AMAZING!! This was my third trip this week. To see what I saved go HERE. If anyone ever needs me to explain my savings in full details I would be more than happy to do that. I hope this helps give everyone an idea of what is out there!!

4 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Don't you ever wonder what we did for entertainment with out kids?! What a fun age he is in...enjoy it!

The Price Family said...

Oh man that had me laughing. What a funny little boy.

Brandon Phillips said...

that is some funny stuff right there

Heather Inns said...

Cute video, thanks for sharing it made me laugh.