Sunday, May 3, 2009

My little Missionary

All I have to say is that church today was great. I love fast Sunday's and the opportunity that I get to hear others testimonies. It strengthens my testimony of the Savior and his love for us.

My lesson that I gave today was about Lorenzo Snow. What a loving and giving person he was. It reminded me how important service is, and how you can show your love to others through service. It has been so awesome learning more about the Presidents of the church and there unwavering faith. It makes me think about the faith that Adam and I exercise in our everyday lives. It is taken our faith in our Father in heaven to know that we will be taken care as long as we are doing the things that he asks of us. It has been a challenge with me staying at home, especially with the economy the way it is. We just know not to question the Lord, he knows what is best.

Every time I see my son looking at me, I can see in his eyes the love that he shares for me. I have never felt anything like it. I am so grateful that he choose us to be his parents. He has been such a blessing in our lives. He has shown me what unconditional love is all about. I took some pictures of him today in his church outfit and the cute tie that Jamie and Mike got him. SO I made a video with some music to go with them. I hope that I have not bored you to death, my heart was just really full today. So if you made it though it, thanks for listening.
I hope that you enjoy the video.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That video was super cute! You have one handsome little guy!

Jamie said...

Great job on the video I love it! Little Bridger looks ADORABLE in his tie :)

Sutton Family said...

Love it!! Your a great mom and example.

Heather Inns said...

Thank you for sharing you thoughts. I enjoyed reading what you had to say. It touched my heart by just reading it, I wish I could I have been there for you lesson. Cute video your little man is so cute.