
Well he is here. All I have to say is this little Angel was sent straight from Heaven. What an amazing opportunity that we had to feel of this little man's spirit. We love him so much already. He is completely perfect and absolutely gorgeous. I am not going to go into detail about our last couple of days, there are way to many emotions involved. All I have to say is that this baby was an answer to somebody's prayers. He has touched so many people already. I just ask all my friends and family to pray for Brandon and Kari that they may be able to be comforted in this time of need. We are eternally grateful for all the support that everyone has shown Brandon. This baby is where the lord intended him to be, we love them so much. They are an amazing family.
Bridger was so excited to meet his cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Straight from Heaven.........
Labels:
Straight from Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
He is BEAUTIFUL! ;)
He really is a beautiful baby, i wish the best for Brandon and the baby, they are in my prayers.
Oh how sweet! Did they adopt this baby?
I am kinda lost, if you wouldn't mind explaining a little more to me... He is beautiful baby and I hope all is well.
He sure does look like a sweet little baby! I am glad that you think highly of the family that he went to. I hope that brings you all comfort! I think about Brandon all the time and wish him the best!
Post a Comment