Well if most of you know me pretty well you know that I have a pretty big family! I just want to tell each one of them how much I love and appreciate all they do. They are each great mothers and different in so many ways. They are all very giving and would do anything for us. I want to to thank them for who they are and for helping us become who we are today! They have each been great examples to us. We are so lucky to be surrounded by such loving mothers.
This is my mother. She is so AMAZING! I love her to pieces. I could not ask for a a better friend and mother.
I posted this picture because there are a couple people in here that mean the world to me.
Shelley is my step-mother not wicked by any means. She is very giving and would do anything to help anyone out.
Candace-Is my step sister. Oh she is Amazing, she is so much like her mom.
Kenz- Is due in September and I could not be more excited. She is having a little BOY! Kenz is fun to just sit and chat with.
I love you ladies so much and look up to each one you!
Adams mom Tracie! Oh did I get lucky! Tracie and I clicked very well from the beginning. She is so fun to be around. She is always looking for something to do for Adam and I.
We love you Trace!
This is Adams Step mom Barbara! All I can say is there anything that she can't do? She is very creative. I enjoy walking through her house and looking at the new things she has done! She is a very sweet lady.
We love you Barbara
Last but not least my friends. I just want to tell each one of you the love that I share for you. I do not know where I would be without you! I am a better person because of the influence that you have had in my life. You are all great mothers, and such wonderful examples. I am blessed to be a part of your lives. To those that have been in my life since kindergarten and those that I might meet tomorrow. I can't thank you enough for the love that you have shown me and continue to show me! I love each one of you more then words could ever explain. It is good to know that you have friends that love you no matter what!
So Happy Mothers Day to all you AMAZING Mothers......
I believe there is no greater blessing.
Oh can I say love at first sight! I love this little man with all my heart! I truly know that my job here on earth is to raise my kids! Being a mom has changed my life, I had never felt unconditional love until I held little Bridger in my arms. This is the most rewarding job I could ever have. Yes there are hard days, but there are far more good days. I am so grateful that this sweet little spirit choose Adam and I to be his parents, and the lord found us worthy to raise him. I am grateful to be a mother, and the blessings that come along with it.
for My Albertsons Deals check out my savings blog HERE
Monday, May 11, 2009
Happy Mothers Day!
Labels:
Happy mothers day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Happy Mothers Day to you too! you are a wonderful mother and such a great person!
Sounds like you all had a great Mother's Day!!!! Cute pictures
Happy belated Mother's Day! I can just tell you are such a great Mommy and that you love your little man so much. He is adorable!
Post a Comment