Well My son had his 15 Month check-up today. All I can say is, where has the time gone? My baby is 15 Months already!! Here are his Stats.
Height 31 3/4 75th%
Weight 23 lbs 14 oz 25th%
My son is apparently a lot smaller than I thought. The Doctor also tried to clip his tongue a little to see if that would help stretch his frenulum out. I guess we will see.
Anyways Bridger is doing well! He is one healthy little boy with dirty ears like his dad!! We are so amazed at the new things that he picks up everyday. He has decided that walking is not cool anymore, that running is so much faster!! He is such a joy, we love him.
More shopping of course. Check out what I did today HERE
Oh how I love taking and editing pictures. I had to share this picture, it is one of my favorites that I took. I am already dying to see more pictures of Colin. He is such a doll. I can't wait for them to get home.
When we got home I got to catch Meagan in her dress and torture her with tons of picture taking. I love messing around and taking different pictures!!

Thursday, June 4, 2009
Updates
Labels:
Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I Love her dress!
LOVE the pictures!!! I love your blog girl!
Its sounds likes it time for another babe=)
I can't believe he is 15 months already too! It seems like just yesterday you were preggers!
Her dress is gorgeous!
Post a Comment