Well I have finally decided to go private. There are certain circumstances that have pushed me to go this way. I am so sorry for anyone this is an inconvenience for but it is best for our family at this time. Who ever would like to continue to read my blog you can either email me at genessaphillips@yahoo.com or leave me a comment with your email address. Again I am so sorry, and regret that I have to do this. I will change my blog to private next Sunday so it will give everyone plenty of time.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





31 comments:
Pick Me!!! audrajjensen at msn (dot) com
Invite me! jamie_leigh_21@hotmail.com
Me too please!
taliadouglass@gmail.com
Thanks!
I wouldn't mind an invite :) kristin.garlick@gmail.com
you better send me one. adamphillips411@gmail.com
hey, i'd love to keep in touch...
meg14_@hotmail.com
I'd love to be able to keep in touch still. hhhilarious@gmail.com
Me too!
bbbunnell1@hotmail.com
make sure i get on the list.
hdickhaut@hotmail.com
me too
bugsmommy@gmail.com
Me too.
kirstinhoskins@hotmail.com
don't forget about me!! :)
daisie13@hotmail.com
your little guy is SO cute!! :)
amymason101@hotmail.com please and thank you.
i would love to keep in touch with your family.
lacieandjared@gmail.com
And me too....kimberlysmiles@gmail.com
And add Tracy too: tracytodd@gmail.com
I would like to continue to view your blog if that is ok
ashbug1804@yahoo.com
Keep the Willmore's in the loop. How else will I know what my baby will be doing next. Ha Ha!
charrybaby62@hotmail.com
can you add this one too? ajjensen1@msn.com (Audra & Aaron family e-mail)
I think you know my e-mail but here it is anyway:
idskister@aol.com
You had better add me, mamma_terrill@yahoo.com!
We want in....sweetstar3@gmail.com
of coarse me me me!
stephzmbb@hotmail.com
I am pretty sure I email you enough that you have my address, let me know if you don't have it.
caroleann.bullough@gmail.com
You better invite me or I will be heartbroken!
I want to play too! allechal@hotmail.com
I'd love to keep reading! I don't blame you for going private. :) sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com
i still want to be able to see that adorable little one of yours...emilyjstephens@yahoo.com. : )
I hope you see this. I would like an invite too! My e-mail is shannaroper@gmail.com . Thanks!
Post a Comment