Saturday, January 3, 2009

9 Month photos and my little builder

These pictures are a little late I know. I thought it was better late then never. It is so hard to get good pictures when they don't feel good. So I decided to wait until he felt a little better. It is so hard to get him to hold still anymore, so these are the best I got. These last 9 months have gone by so fast. I thought time went by fast when I was working. Since I have stayed at home I fill that our lives are in fast forward. Bridger is up on all four cruising around, but since we showed him he could walk with the walker he would rather try to walk. He has already tried to take steps by himself and we always catch him right in time. This little man is the center of our lives, he has brought Adam and I to a new level of love. I look forward to this next year and the memories we get to make. I am so grateful for such great friends and family. For those I don't talk to often you are always in my thoughts and prayers. We love each one of you very much and wish you a Happy New Year!
These two are my favorite












Bridger got this front loader from my dad and Shelley. He loves being pushed around on it

6 comments:

Jamie said...

He is such a little man already! I am so impressed he is starting to walk already! I am jealous, my arms could use some relief :) I am so glad we stopped by and cant wait till next time!

Bon said...

So handsome! And nine months already? Time really flies Genessa!

Autumn said...

Hey, I was looking on stephanie's blog (she is now in my ward) and saw your name. I thought I would checkout how your life is going. You have a beautiful little boy. My twin boys are 3 months today. By the way, this is Autumn Parker, formerly Autumn Beattie.

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures! I love your new blog header! Digital scrapbooking is so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

OH he is getting big! I love the picture with the construction hat! That's awesome he's already trying to walk :)

Kate Call said...

i know i have said it before.. but could he look any more like adam?? too cute! looks like you had a great christmas. he is walking so early!! smart little guy