Sunday, January 18, 2009

WhaT We hAve BeeN uP tO

ProJecT's PrOjEcT's AnD MorE ProJeCt's
As most of you know I love Projects. I guess that's why you can say that I never get bored being a stay at home mom. Well, I guess most of them are for Adam. Our recent project that is still in the works is moving the entrance to our bedroom downstairs. We had to go through the laundry room to get to it. So we cut a hole in the wall and added a door, the other door has been turned into a closet.
Old Entrance








New Entrance












Our next project is
hardwood floors.
We were thinking an
old fashioned oak.
It will bring in the
lightness with the
cabinets, but add dark
also. It will give it a rustic
look. What do you think?



A Picture of the floors we are thinking about.



OuR ChrIsTmaS PrEseNt
Out goes the old









In comes the new. I LOVE having CLEAN dishes!









BrIdgeR hAs bEen Up To....
I looked away to grab some more treats and this is what I found. A treat stuck to Bridger's nose.
I thought it was pretty cute, so of course I had to take a picture.










Today Bridger fell over and bonked his head. I would have to say this is his first real raspberry!
Poor Kid!










MoRe ViDeOs
With kids I have realized that telling the story never comes close to seeing it. So here is Bridger's new favorite things to do! I hope everyone enjoyed the updates. Be prepared fore more before and after pictures of the Bedroom. i hope everyone has a great week.

8 comments:

Amy said...

It is very satisfying to make updates to your home. Yours look very good I don't think we could do something like so fun! Love the hardwood floors by the way.

Sutton Family said...

love the videos and projects.

Bunderson Family said...

I know what you mean about projects...we have tons of them going on too, but they never seem to get fully finished...argh!! Cute pictures!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

You house is going to be brand new by the time you are done with it! What kinda car are you going to get when you sell yours?

The Price Family said...

I love Bridgers little laugh.

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

I am going to have to come and check out all of these fun projects you have been doing. I don't very often get to Pocatello, but I will one of these days. Bridger is too funny. I love the food stuck up his nose. He is all boy that one.

The Cook Clan said...

That looks like your home is coming right along. Ouch! Poor kiddo.

Anonymous said...

wow you have been busy!! bridger is so funny, you always manage to catch such good moments. What a cutie. And where do you get your blog backgrounds? Love it!!