Many people may disagree with me but I think that George W Bush was a great President. He did what he thought was best for our country in the time of need. I am so grateful for him, and all that he did for our Country. I will greatly miss him.
Since watching the inauguration today I realized that Obama has different views, but he will do what he thinks is best for the country just as George W Bush did. I just know that I need to have trust in the Lord that he will help us through this time of need.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
He was a good man
Labels:
He was a good man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Well said!! I also pray for our new president that he will make good choices, that keep us free.
i couldn't agree more! he has been on my mind all day. poor guy didn't get the credit he deserved. such a good man with a good heart. someday the rest of teh world will see that. thanks for this post... you read my mind.
I wasn't happy about Obama winning but I think he'll be great for our country.
I am with you on this sister! I am so sick of seeing all of the news commentators rip on him and praise Obama. I have a very deep respect for President George W. Bush and it is going to take a lot of proving for Obama to gain any from me. But, I have resolved to give him the chance.
I agree. Thanks for the post!
I agree with you. We're still being watched over...
Cute updates on the house and Bridger!
Thanks for the birthday wishes for Owen and Sophia! Bridger is next are you ready for it! We for sure need to get together and soon! I was going to have a big party and invite everyone for the babies birthday but we decided to keep it in the family. So can I ask what is going on with your fam (extended) is everyone okay? I sure hope so, let me know if I can do anything to help!
I agree with you on that one! I don't agree with much of Obama's views but he seems like a good man too and like you, i think he will do whats best. I tagged you on my blog to fill out the "Favorite 8s"survey if you're bored
You gotta love George Bush!!
Post a Comment