Thursday, January 22, 2009

8 Favorite Things Tag

Here are the 8s:Rules: 1)Post Rules on your blog 2)Answer the six "8" items 3)Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment. Thanks Nicole this will be fun!

8 favorite TV shows:Grey's Anatomy, Biggest Loser, General Hospital, 24(I watch when it comes out on video), Heroes, Bachelor, CSI, and Law and order

8 things I did yesterday: Went to the craft store, Grocery shopping, Wendy's, played with Bridger, Laundry, gave Bridger a bath, read blogs

8 things I look forward to: Going to Salt Lake, Adam coming home, going to church, girls night next week, Seeing my IF friends next weekend, Bridger's 1st Birthday, The new cousin, Visiting teaching

8 favorite restaurants: Apple B's, Mama Inez, Olive Garden, Garcia's, Texas Roadhouse,Red Lobster, Sizzler, and Craigo's
I tag 8 people ...Stephanie, Leah, April, Lisa, Barbara, Audra, Emily, and Heidi. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Bon said...

I love reading tags about people. I always learn something new!!

Challis said...

I only watch 24 on DVD too. If you try to watch in on T.V it just gets too exhausting.
I wish we hung out more in high school. We like a lot of the same stuff.
Oh well...the blog world will suffice for now I guess:)