Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!













We had a great Super Bowl Sunday. It was fun to be able to just hang out and have a great time. Since our ward split at the end of last year we have had the opportunity to meet a lot of new people. So I like to use excuses like this to get together and get to know them a little bit more. It was so fun to watch how Bridger interacted with the bigger boys. He thought it was pretty cool, and kept up with them the best that he could. They really enjoyed playing the piano so I had to get some fun pictures. I can't wait until I have a big enough family that I can take fun pictures like this. The Sabbath is one of my favorite days of the week I enjoy taking Bridger and going as a family, as we learn more about our Savior's plan for us. I am so grateful for such an amazing ward. Really it is AMAZING. We have met so many amazing people there is not one person in out ward that you can't hook the word AMAZING to.










Bridger with his cool glasses! They used these for after the second quarter












What a CuTe BuSy BoY












The boys watching the commercial


















Again for all those who want to continue to read my blog, even those that I may not know. Fill free to leave a comment under that post. I really do regret having to go private, but again its what is best. I hope that everyone enjoyed the SUPER BOWL!

11 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

What a fun super bowl!! Adams looks fab in those glasses, too! Aren't wards so wonderful, I wouldn't trade mine for the world...just wish you were in it! See ya this weekend.

Anonymous said...

You are so friendly, I'm sure the whole ward loves you as well!! You'll like being private, it really isnt' that different.

Kate Call said...

love the glasses! looks like fun, that was an intense game!
i'd love to keep up with you guys.. add me for sure!
katiehuls@gmail.com

Amy said...

Keep me in the loop barlowamy@yahoo.com.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How fun! I still can't believe the Cardinals didn't win! Please let me stay connected. I think you already have my email address, but let me know on my blog if you don't!

Unknown said...

I have loved keeping in touch and seeing all your cute pics. wassom4@gmail.com

Bon said...

What a fun day!

The Willmore's said...

Bridger has gotten so big. Sounds like you guys had fun Super Bowling!

Janae said...

Hey Genessa. Please make sure I'm on your list when you go private. iceorange@hotmail.com
You won't regret it. It just gives you that extra security that you're protecting your family. You're such a sweet girl and your pictures are adorable! I can't believe how big Bridger is getting. It's time for another! :0) Oh and wasn't that such a good game?! What a fun superbowl this one was.

The Price Family said...

We would love to keep updated on whats going on in your life. Add us to the list.
Jodi