I have no idea where Bridger picked this up but we get a kick out of it. It doesn't matter what we are doing if he hears the word touchdown he put his arms up in the air. It is hilarious.
Adam and I were looking at the newspaper on Sunday and Bridger crawled under the table and found this. He was sucking on it like it was a binky. It is one of those outlet covers. I tell you this kid keeps me on my feet 24/7
Monday, January 5, 2009
Touchdown!!
Labels:
Touchdown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
he he! So funny:0)
That is so cute! They are at a busy age right now. She wears me out!
OH he is so cute! Kids are so clever and pick up fast huh! ;)
He is soo cute! I love it!
Bridger sure put a smile on my face. Hes so cute and I love how he claps.
Holy cow he is the cutest thing ever. I loved reading all of your posts I have missed. I can't tell that you love that little guy or anything. It sounds like you had a fabulous Christmas. My only request is that you have more pics of your cute little self.
Happy New Year!!
That video is so funny! Adam must spend his Sundays watching football like my husband! What a smart little boy you have!
I love the "Touchdown Trick" it is amazing how they pick little things up without us know where from!
That's adorable! Gotta love little boys. Time for another one Genessa. :0) You're already on your toes 24/7, might as well get it over with right? hee hee.
That is so dang cute, I love it.
What a funny guy! They get so animated around this time, and you constantly fall in love with them all over again!
That is the cutest thing!!!! He is soo cute and getting big!
Post a Comment