As we were reading through some of the notes that the doctor gave us we came across the part where it said that we should start brushing his teeth. When we were grocery shopping on Tuesday I sent Adam to grab a toothbrush. He came back with a two pack of peanut toothbrushes. We are trying to put it into our nightly routine. So here are a couple of my favorites.

This was just a cute picture that I came across
Friday, January 9, 2009
Bridger's First Toothbrush
Labels:
First Toothbrush
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I love the toothbrush pictures!
Good luck with the brushing thing- although they do enjoy it when they are little.
He sure is cute!!
I can't believe how big he looks!
love when i see kids brushing.. being a hygienist has got me obsessed with teeth and kids brushing their teeth.. its a sickness of mine! maybe its because of what i have seen go wrong with kids teeth at such a young age if they don't.. wow.. this is going into a lot of not needed detail. bottom line... such a cute picture of your little guy brushing. ha.
I can't believe he is old enough to brush his teeth. I agree with Katie, that bottom pic is adorable.
Post a Comment