Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas and 9 month check up

Christmas was so much fun this year. I did not realize how much excitement it adds by having a baby. Not that Bridger understood anything but he still thought it was pretty cool. This is a video of him and the walker that I woke up at 4:30 to get. We had a busy week. We started off at my dad house on Tuesday.


This was at my dad's house on our Christmas.












Alyssa got this gloppy goop as Alyssa called it









It wouldn't come off your hands









Christmas Eve at grandma and grandpa Barnes house.












Christmas at Adam's moms house












Nana with her pretty necklace Marteen got her












Bridger's 9 month appointment went well especially since we didn't have to get shots. He weighed 19lbs 8 oz and 30 inches long. The doctor said that he is as tall as a average 15 month old toddler. Crazy! During Christmas Bridger was also very sick so the doctor said only one more week. As you can see he is in to everything. I love this boy so much. Every time he smiles it makes my day just that much better.










Likes to play with dad

10 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

9 months old already! I can't even believe it. your video of him is so cute! I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful and busy christmas break! Have a happy new year!

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

I can't believe he actually walked with the walker. That is awesome! Calista wouldn't walk with hers until she was about 15 months old so hooraah for him. It looks like you had a wild christmas week. Way fun!

Audra said...

That video is so cute! I can't believe he's that tall- That's exactly what Porter is and he is 16 1/2 months old! Kids really do make Christmas take on a whole new meaning don't they.

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! He is such a cutie!!!

Chy said...

oh sheesh! When you said 9 month check up I thought you meant for you!!! I guess thats what I get for working for an OB/GYN for 6 years :0) Love the pictures looks like you guys had a great time with family!

Heidi said...

I'm so glad that you had a great Christmas!! Happy New Year!

Jamie said...

I cant believe your little man is walking so well! I hope we didn't get him sick :( It was soo fun seeing you though!

Anonymous said...

You need your 9 month photo up there! I LOVE the Baby Santa out fit! Haha he's so adorable.

Anonymous said...

He is doing awesome with that walker! He is so not old enough to be doing that! I cannot believe you are selling your car allready...what ya going to get this time? We miss you guys!

Bunderson Family said...

Looks like you had a fun christmas...how did you like the snow?? I know, I am not sure if I am ready for the toddler stage, they are already moving all over the place...play dates sound like a great idea!! Jen