We had such a great Christmas ! We all got spoiled rotten this year! Adam has a huge surprise for me after we all opened presents.
Bridger got his train set that he has been asking for. He also got the big Woody, Jessie and Buzz. Lots of Thomas the train and Toy story stuff and some clothes.
My and my handsome man on Christmas day!
checking out all his new presents.
Playing games at Grandma's. He wanted to play with Drayson also.
My cute little boy! He was such a great little guy he got some clothes , blankets, and some new toys.
And now for the Surprise! Adam waited until we were all done opening presents then he gave me a piece a paper that sent me on a scavenger hunt. I went from outside, downstairs, upstairs and then ended in the Laundry room where this was a blue folder and in it there was a JOB OFFER LETTER! I knew that he has applied but had no idea that he had got a job. My emotions hit a little because this is what we had been hoping and praying for, to stay here close to our family. It also gives us the opportunity to settle and get another house. I have been looking for a long time at houses so I knew exactly what I wanted.
This is going to be our new home as of July of 2011. We are waiting to start it until Adam starts his job but we signed all the paperwork to get it started. We can't be more excited. Fall Creek has been so awesome so far and gave us some really good pricing. This is not our exact house but we should be getting our plans back this week! We are just adding a 12x24 covered patio on the back. We are so excited about that!! We had a great Christmas and New Year and are lookign forward to what this year has in store for us. We are so grateful for our AMAZING family!
I had to add this in. I went to check on the boys and they were out! I thought it was cute!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am so excited for your new home. I can't wait to see it in person when its all done. Congrats again on Adams job that is so awesome!
Oh that is so exciting! We are so happy for you and hope the building process goes smooth and FAST for you. Yay!!!!!
Post a Comment