Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 Weeks

These are a few weeks late since he is going to be three weeks tomorrow! This little man is such a chunk already.
2 Weeks Stats:
8 lbs 13.5 oz and 21 1/2 inches long
I guess you could say he likes his milk!





























































We are just loving this little guy to pieces. He is such a good baby. We feel so blessed to have him in our family. Bridger is actually starting to talk with him a little. I was in getting ready and I could hear Bridger in the other room saying " Drayson it's ok don't cry." I peeked around the corner and he was holding his hand and rubbing his head, it was so cute.

























This is Drayson's cute little Christmas outfit that my mom got him. I love it! He looks so darn handsome in it. I hope we are ready for Christmas this year, it is going to be so fun with the little ones. We hope everyone has a safe Christmas.























Here is our Christmas Letter. I have not done well with sending cards out this year, if there is anyone that still wants one please let me know. Thanks


Dear family and friends another year has come and gone so fast. I can’t believe that we are heading into 2011. Our family has been extremely blessed this year, we are so grateful to our Savior and Father in Heaven for helping us choose this path. Adam and I got to celebrate our 7th anniversary November 1st. I can’t believe that I have been married to this wonderful man for so long. On December 2nd we added a new addition to our family, Drayson J Phillips. It is so nice to have such a new and sweet little spirit in our home. Here is an update on everyone in our family.

Adam- What a busy and exciting year this has been. I graduated from the Radiation safety program in May and landed a job a week after I was done with CWI. I am really enjoying what I do and the people that I work with. In October I hit the year mark form my accident. My recovery has gone really well, I am almost back to where I was. I still enjoy playing my Xbox when I get the time, having two kids limits the extra time that I have. I have had to switch some of my hobbies and recently picked up shooting, at the start of the summer I plan on competing at the shooting club. Due to the extra time that I have on the bus ride to work I have begun to read different series of books, thanks to my brother’s suggestions I am enjoying them. I look forward to this next year and spending extra time with my family and watching my two boys grow.

Genessa- Can I say what a year. I am still working at Dance Tech teaching two classes a week. I teach a cheerleading class and a toddler gymnastics class. It is so perfect for me because it still allows me to be a full time mom and earn a little extra money. I have really enjoyed working with all the kids that are in my classes. I am still really enjoying photography, I love capturing good pictures of my boys and doing family pictures every once and awhile. This summer I had the opportunity to serve as camp director and stay a week with 14 amazing girls. I was a little sad when it was over but then the bishop asked me if I wanted to serve as the 1st counselor. It is a busy calling but I could not ask for a more fulfilling calling. I am really enjoying being a mom of two amazing boys. I can’t wait to see what this New Year has in store for us.

Bridger- I am getting ready to turn three in March; I have already started acting like I’m three. I love to go out to my grandpa’s farm to see the cows and the horses. I get away with almost anything at my grandparents houses and love spending time with them so much that I don’t like to leave. I am really enjoying Thomas the Train and Toy Story. I got a lot of trains this year thanks to potty training, I have been 99% since October and I have even started using the big potty all by myself. I can say all my ABC’s, colors, shapes, and get really excited to learn new things. I repeat everything that mom and dad say so they have to be careful! I start preschool this next fall and can’t wait to learn more. I recently got a new brother, I look at him sometimes but that’s all. I’m still really wild and keep anyone who is watching me really busy. I am looking forward to Christmas and seeing what Santa brought for me.

Drayson- I am almost three weeks old and growing so fast. I had my two week checkup and I have already gained over a pound since I was born. I love to eat! I am a really good baby and sleep most of the day. My mom loves to dress me and do my hair. I love being in the outside world and listening to my noisy brother.

For updates on our family you can check out our blog at genessaphillips.blogspot.com We hope that everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love Adam, Genessa, Bridger and Drayson Phillips

December 2010

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Way cute! I love Drayson's hair!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

So sweet! Thanks for the update!