Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Phase 1 of House- Plans

Well here are the final set of plans. This is what our house is going to look like on the outside. We are still looking at a few different options for the trim around the garage and windows. In the back you can see Adams covered porch.























This is the basement that we are hopefully going to finish next winter. We are going to wire it now and then start sheet rocking when it gets cold. I am so excited to have an actual toy room and a bathroom downstairs.


















This is the upstairs. I have been debating whether or not to add some more cupboards in the kitchen and I think I have finally decided to add one at the end it will be 2 ft wide and 8-9 ft tall. So it will add a ton. We are so anxious to be in a house again. It will be almost 2 years since we sold our last house. We are just so grateful for my parents for helping Adam get a job and giving him a push in this direction. He loves his job and the new people he is going to get to work with. His schedule is going to be different all the time, but change is always good.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Who is building your house? It looks like it will be awesome!

Becca said...

That looks like a terrific house! You are lucky that you can have a basement. In Texas, the soil is not very good for basements so no one has them.

Darla said...

The plans look great!! I wish we could have done a covered porch, but that will have to come later. It is so hard to choose all the colors and the style's of everything. I got really warn out after 2 hours of pick everything. It is very exhausting. It looks awesome and I can't wait to see it in person. Where is your lot at? Are you close to us?

Stacey said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations on the new job, I'm so glad you get to stay here. I love all your cute pictures of the boys...:)

Taylor Family said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it!