Monday, January 17, 2011

Updates Finally

We are moving along on our house, no hole yet but getting close. This last week I have been picking all the the colors. That is not a small task, I had to choose granite, tile, hardwood, all the cabinets in the house, style of the cabinets, hardware, stucco, trim rock and many other things. I can't wait to see it all finished.











This week our plans are being finalized by the architect then next week they are off to the state! So hopefully we will have a hole by the second week of February.














Here is my cute baby in his ducky pj's























He is getting so fun and getting a cute little personality.























He loves to stick his tongue out.























This is how the boys like to bath! It works for me because I can get them both done at the same time.

1 comment:

Holly said...

It was so fun seeing you the other night! I am SO excited for you guys and building your home! I know it's going to turn out beautiful, you are so good at things like that!!!