Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1 month

I can't believe that my baby is already 1 month. He has been such a blessing in our lives already. He is the happiest little baby I have ever seen. You look at him and he will give you and instant smile.
These are a few things that he does
-holds his head up
-smiles when you talk to him
-he still wakes up every 3-4 hours to eat.
-naps good during the day

We are just loving our little family and I am so blessed to have a house full of boys!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh man I cant wait to snuggle him in a week or so!

Darla said...

Oh my goodness he is such a pretty boy. I can't wait to see him in person and hold him. So cute!

Bunderson Family said...

you will hear this alot I am sure, but he is stinkin' cute!!! Congrats again!!

Fisher Family said...

congratulations! He is an absolute doll!

Janae said...

Genessa he may quite possibly be the CUTEST baby boy I've ever seen! Love his little cheeks & those eyes...wow! Very cute!