Monday, March 23, 2009

Bridger's 1st Birthday and weekend fun

We got through Bridger's first Birthday great! I still can't beleive that he is one. Where does time go? We started the party out by eating some great food. Bridger loved all the attention and all the new food!
























Then we decided to pull out the cake. Adam picked out this cake and I think it turned out pretty good.









Bridger loved his cake as you can see.









He could not resist!









Cute messy BOY!









Then after the cake we opened some gifts. Thanks everyone for all the nice stuff. Overall we had a awesome day. Thanks to all those who came and wanted to come. We love and appreciate you all.












We had so many leftovers that we decided to have the Taylor's come and help us eat them. It was fun to get out the Wii and play some games. This is there little girl Addie, she is such a little doll, and i did not get a picture of there little man Jackson but he is so handsome.












Gamin with the guitar!









Last but not least Bridger had his 12 month appointment today. I can't beleive a year ago he was 7 lbs 9 oz and now he weighs 21 Lbs 10 oz. It is so crazy how much they grow in one year. He was also 31 inches long. I just want to say what an amazing year this has been. Watching him grow and become this little boy has been such a miracle and a blessing. I could not imagine my life without this sweet little spirit.
On another good note Brandon finally signed the papers and he is DONE with the divorce. All I can say is FINALLY. It was good to see him and see that smile again, that we knew he still had. He has also lost so much weight, both physically and emotionally. His ex-wife weighed him down so much physically, mentally, financially and spiritually. So he has had so much weight lifted off his shoulders. He Looks so HAPPY! We love you Brandon and can't wait to see what your future holds for you!

11 comments:

Bon said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe he is already one! Time flies so quickly with kids! He is growing so quickly and is so handsome!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Wow, I can't believe he is one! It looks like he had a great party, and everyone had fun. If only they could stay little just a little longer...

Amy said...

Looks like fun! The time flies when you have kids I really don't know where it goes?

Anonymous said...

Your lego cake turned out so good! I cannot believe your little guy is 1! Glad you had a good party wish we could have come. Glad the rock back is getting good use, too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bridger!! I can't believe it's been a year. He's just gettin' to be a little man now. So cute :)

Kristin said...

Awwww. Happy Birthday to your little Bridger. What a handsome boy!

Forever Young said...

Hey!! Happy late birthday Bridger! I am so happy you have a blog too! I will invite you cause mine's private:-) take care

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Happy Birthday Buddy Bridger! O am so glad that it went great! Love that little boy!

Janae said...

Happy Birthday Bridger!! He's absolutely adorable and those eyes! Wow. The cake is cute, and the pic of him with cake on his face is my favorite. Cute, cute kid.

The Price Family said...

Good job on your cake. Kmart this week is taking double coupons up to $2.

Jamie said...

What a dang cutie! I love the cake! I love your little man! I hope I see you tomorrow!