Well we have had a little going on at our house. And more to come. Bridger has had this thing that he likes to steal graham crackers from you and it does not not matter how many he already has. He is just like his father.

Happy Birthday to my 28 year old Husband
These are a few of my favorite pictures of the hubby. He is such an amazing man. I am so lucky to have a husband that works hard so I can stay at home with my son. I am so proud of him for all of his accomplishments. I give him a list to do around the house, it may not get done right away but it gets done. I could not ask for a better husband and Father to spend eternity with. Happy Birthday babe. I LOVE YOU!
Apparently I don't feed him good enough!

Man he is cool!
My newest hobby........................Coupons
SO I have picked up a new hobby thanks to my friend Jamie. Man watching the deals she got made me want to try harder. Here are my purchases. Any guesses how much these cost. I am to lazy to write it all over again so check out my savings blog(Here). Yes I copied you Jamie, hope you don't mind.


Tuesday, March 17, 2009
What is going on at the Phillips house........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Yay good job! You are doing so great already :) Isnt couponing fun and way addicting?
I really need to figure out how to be a coupon guru. I feel like I don't have the time, but I'm thinking that I am going to start making the time. I hope your baby's birthday was fun. Sorry we missed it.
Sounds like fun. I want to learn how to use coupons like that! I just don't get all the coupon lingo though! Maybe you can come teach me. :)
I'm trying as well. I think it takes practice to get really good because my sister in law is amazing at it. Good Job.
That is neat! I love the cute pics.
Post a Comment