As my son keeps growing he constantly reminds me how blessed we are. This little man is the center of our lives and I could not imagine our life without him. Staying at home with Bridger has been the biggest blessing ever. I get to watch him grow and hit new milestones every minute of everyday. I LOVE IT! I could not imagine my life without these two men. They both make me want to be the best wife and mother.
It is so fun to watch Bridger interact with other children. Thanks Emily for letting me watch Addie!

Here are the latest videos of Bridger. I hope you enjoy!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
My Joy's
Labels:
Joys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
He's SO darn cute! Bridger... not ADAM! haha. And you can tell him that I said that too. :)
Soo stinkin cute! Seriously!
Post a Comment