Sunday, March 1, 2009

Learning Early and weekend

So my son is learning to put small things in interesting
places already. Adam went to try to play a tape tonight and
for some odd reason it would not play. When Bridger goes in the office he loves to stick his fingers in the tape player, get them stuck then make noises tell we help him get his fingers out. So Adam was sticking his fingers in the tape machine and found a SHARPE! So our tape player is back to playing tapes for now!









Bridger is now feeding himself dinner. It is great, except he is so messy!












This weekend we went to my little sister's cheer Competition. Lisa and I enjoyed watching all the teams. It reminded us of the good old days, when we could move like that! It was fun to watch Hillcrest because they used the same build that we took to nationals and WON! It is so much fun to watch my little sister's grow up, they are both AMAZING girls! And I am proud of Meagan for sticking with it even though she has been dropped numerous times.













Last but not least my BIRTHDAY! After you have kids your birthday's are not even close to exciting any more. I have a great family and friends who spoil me rotten. I took all my birthday money and a little from my husband and bought me a cricut. It is AMAZING. I always tell Adam how much I want him to buy me flowers and he hates flowers, so his mother Tracie and Martin got these beautiful flowers for me. Thanks for all the birthday wishes from everyone also, IT was and overall amazing day, THANKS. Now I have Adam and Bridger's birthday to plan for March.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy late birthday! I am so jealous of your cricut :) We should plan a craft next time I head your way (which is hopefully soon!).

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Happy Birthday! I too want a cricut...someday! It is probably a good thing I don't have one though, because I already have "someday" projects taking up way to much space in my storage room!