Sunday, February 22, 2009

11 Months old, Walking and finished project

He looked so cute today so I could not resist taking his 11 month pictures in his church outfit. It was hard getting him to look at the camera, there was so many better things to look at. Here are a couple of my favorites. I can't beleive my little baby will be a year old next month. Time sure does fly by. We are having a get together for his birthday and who ever wants to come is invited. We are just going to invite everyone and who ever shows up great. I will post more about it later, just wanted to give everyone a heads up that it will be on Saturday the 21st of March.













































Yes it is true! My baby is walking. This video is so much fun to just watch over and over. He is so stinking cute!


WE ARE ALMOST DONE

Here is some before and after projects. The room still has a little work, but I thought that I could share some pictures of what we have dome so far. It took us awhile to paint these crazy stripes, but it was worth it. It looks just as good as I imagined. ENJOY!

Before we added the closet









After the closet is done and finished painting









Before the new door









Done painting, just missing the posters that we still need to hang. We have 2 spider man, 1 hulk and 1 iron man!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bridger!! I knew it was comin' soon :). Cute room, we should have striped Steph's kitchen those colors- JK! It looks great :)

Jamie said...

I cant believe he is walking! That is so awesome :) Your room looks so fabulous! We did Will's room in strips and it was such a pain, but the finished work is worth it. What is the lime green you used? I seriously want to do our bathroom that color :)

The Cook Clan said...

Very cool! I love the green!!!

Sutton Family said...

He is so cute that is awesome and the office looks great the lines turn out awesome. Love the colors'.

The Price Family said...

I love the colors! Very creative, I would have never thought of it and I can't believe Bridger is walking...love,love his outfit.

Audra said...

He's such a cutie! And now that he's walking watch out he'll be everywhere!!!!

The stripes turned out really good I should have you give me some painting ideas for my house.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love your room! Color is awesome, I just can't wait till I can add it wherever! Have fun with the walking, it is my favorite when they look like Frankenstein.

Candace said...

It was fun to see you! Bridger is such a cutie!! And the game room looks great!

Stephens Family said...

Oh, I love the walk. Adorable! Look out...running, jumping, craziness...scare Mom constantly...is soon to come!

Bon said...

Saaaaweet room! You are so brave with color! I am diggin' it though!!

Tracy Smith said...

The game room looks GREAT! We need to get brave!