Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas card again

















So after having my husband look at the card he decided he didn't like the picture of him and Bridger. Now that I look at it I can agree. Bridger had crazy hat hair. So here is the updated card with a few corrections. Who ever would like one just leave your address and I would love to send you one.
I hope that everyone is enjoying all the snow! I can't wait to take Bridger out and pull him around on the sled.

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

You are so funny. I love them both, the cards that is.

Jamie said...

Me I want one! I will grab it Sat. Yay Sat!!!!

Bon said...

It looks so cute! Great job Genessa!

Kristin said...

Very cute!

The Price Family said...

Of course we want one! I will e-mail you my address.

Melissa Fisher said...

Hey! If I get my act together and snap a few cute pictures of Brooklyn in the next day, I will give you a call. Thanks for the offer!