Here are our Christmas cards that I made from scratch. Tell me what you think.
I think they turned out really cute! I love them!!
Way cute!! You are very talented!
Way cute card!! Happy Holidays!
They are way cute! I love making our own christmas cards to fun!
So cute! I love the picture of you and Bridger. I don't do Christmas cards cause they are so expensive. I should have hired you!
love them! so so cute! i love personalized cards.. my fav!
Cute! Thanks for letting us use your bathroom :)
I especially love the picture of Bridger with the ornament. Great job on the card. I cannot wait to get one!
Very Cute! Can I get your mailing address! can you email it to me. caroleann.bullough@gmail.comI dont have your email address which is sad. Thanks!!!
Super cute! I better get one!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I think they turned out really cute! I love them!!
Way cute!! You are very talented!
Way cute card!! Happy Holidays!
They are way cute! I love making our own christmas cards to fun!
So cute! I love the picture of you and Bridger. I don't do Christmas cards cause they are so expensive. I should have hired you!
love them! so so cute! i love personalized cards.. my fav!
Cute! Thanks for letting us use your bathroom :)
I especially love the picture of Bridger with the ornament. Great job on the card. I cannot wait to get one!
Very Cute! Can I get your mailing address! can you email it to me.
caroleann.bullough@gmail.com
I dont have your email address which is sad. Thanks!!!
Super cute! I better get one!
Post a Comment