December always seems to be so busy with family and parties. I am not complaining though I love December and the spirit that it brings with it. This year is going to be a little harder to have that Christmas spirit knowing that so many families are losing their homes and jobs. Every year we try to find a family that we can help bring that Christmas spirit back. It is so important to me that my kids learn to give.
Our ward Christmas party was so much fun this year. I think because we knew a lot more people. We were in a hurry because I had to get the cookies and the potatoes out to the church before it started. So of course I forgot the camera. These are a few photos taken from Adam's phone.
Bridger didn't seem to mind Santa. He really liked his beard.

These are a few pictures of Bridger in his Christmas PJ'S



Bridger fell and hit is head on the rocker yesterday. This would be Bridger's first welt!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Busy Month
Labels:
Busy Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I am glad your having lots of fun this month. I agree with you that it is busy, but great. Bridger looked like he actually liked santa, next year that won't be the case, enjoy this year. ;-)
Cute pictures! What a cute Santa he makes!
darn it, that bruise looks so sad. Good thing he's tough! Cute santa pictures, looks like tonz of fun!!
He is so cute! I love that top picture on your blog header! So cool!!!!!
Genessa I found you from Marianne's blog. Your family is so cute. Isn't it amazing how fast our kids grow! Christmas is so much more fun to celebrate with kids.
How did I know that picture with Santa would make it to the blog? Bridger is so darn cute, I hope that the holidays are joyful, even though they're busy.
He makes the cutest little Santa! Christmas is so much more fun with kids!
Poor head! You look so cute Genessa, it seems like we haven't seen ya' in forever! Love the jammies also :)
Yowzer! That looks like it hurts! You are such a cute mom !
Post a Comment