Bridger got another early Christmas present. As you can see it is a rocking horse. Martin's uncle made it. It is so beautiful. He really enjoys it.
As some of you know Adam's dad lives and works on the farm. So of course his grand kid had to have some cowboy boots. Thanks you guys for the nice stuff, it gives me excuses to take a lot of pictures.

Mystique Theater-Click on name and it will send you to there page
We had the opportunity to go the the Mystique Theater Chamber of Secrets on Saturday(late anniversary present). It was such an awesome experience. I want to go back and take some pictures of the room we were in, it was amazing. There were a total of eight couples and the food was amazing. Lets just say I ate sushi for the first time. If any of you want an amazing evening with great food and entertainment check it out. It is well worth the money.
Jamie, Mike and little Will
My good friend Jamie from High school(Elementary) stopped by on Saturday on there way to Idaho Falls. It was so fun to finally meet Will. He is such a cute little boy. It is so fun because Bridger and Will are only 4 and 1/2 weeks apart. It was fun chatting and catching up. Thanks guys for stopping by it made my day!
Monday, December 22, 2008
New Rocking Horse, Mystique Theater and a special visitor
Labels:
Mystique theater,
Rocking horse,
special visitor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love the rocking horse so fun. Bridger is getting bigger and it only gets more fun! Merry Christmas :).
I love the horse too! That sounds like a fun night out!
Oh my goodness! I had that exact same rocking horse when I was a little girl and now my little boy has it. How fun for Bridger!
That rocking horse is AwEsOmE! It reminds me of the one you guys had him on at Martin's or something. And I love the Diaper cowboy boot picture nothing better!
Post a Comment