Tonight was Meagan's first football game. It was in Pocatello so I had the chance to go. It was a great game. IF has great potential this year. I can't believe I am saying this but go If.
This is a video of the Meagan and her building group. I missed part of it but it started with a back handspring. They looked amazing. Great job ladies.
This is Bridger in his big boy pajamas. They look so cute on him. Thanks mom.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Meagans First Game and big boy pajamas
Labels:
game and pjs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That makes me miss cheer!!! Cute girls! And look at that cute little guy in his big boy PJ's SO stinkin' cute!
Your sister looks just like you!!
My boy in his illegal immigrant pajamas.
That is the first thing I thought Adam would say when I saw the ADORABLE Diego pj's, she'll have to get him a matching pair next time!! Yeay for Megan. Tell her she looks awesome. We miss you guys. Come visit IF more. Have a good weekend.
I love your glasses, way cute!
How fun! Does that make you miss cheering?
You and Megan are so BEAUTIFUL!! That's fun that you live close enough to family to see them for the little things. The jammies make Bridger look soo big! Very cute.
Post a Comment