Thursday, August 14, 2008

Father and Son look alike contest

So the Bannock County fair had a fun contest that we decided to enter in. It was the father son look alike contest. Adam was so excited, so we decided to go and check it out. They both dressed in red polos, beige shorts, and tennis shoes. My boys looked so cute.

They asked some of the kids that could talk questions about there dad it was pretty cool. This is Adam and Bridger hanging out listening.




There look alike faces :)








And the winner is....................... Bridger and Adam. I thought they did really good considering there were about 7 different sons and fathers. It was such a fun contest. They won a baseball which Bridger is holding in the pictures above. They also won various coupons to different places. Good job for those of you who thought they looked alike.

13 comments:

Holly said...

They do look like TWINNERS! So fun!! :)

Britton said...

They really do look alot alike! Congrats on winning!!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

That's funny! They look so much alike!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! It was fun to see you last weekend. Hope everything is wonderful.

Erika Kiel said...

That is so cute! What did they win? I miss going to the fair...

Anonymous said...

That totally made me laugh! That's awesome they won. Atleast you know what he'll look like when he's older :)

Stephens Family said...

This has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! What a proud Daddy and man, do they really look alike! How exciting that they won! : )

The Cook Clan said...

How cute!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

How sweet! I am sure that Adam loved winning that! And they for sure deserved it! Bridger is Adam's little carbon copy!

Janae said...

SOO CUTE those boys of yours! I can't believe how little Bridger looks like you. I never got it until you showed these pictures. He really is a little Adam! Good thing your husbands cute huh? That's so fun that Adam wanted to enter into that contest. What a fun dad! You've married good Genessa. I'm soo happy for you! :0)

Janae said...

Ok..so every time I click on one of your pictures to see it bigger, your LIVE feed thing that tells you who your blog visitors are shows my name. I'm not stalking you, I promise. :0)

Chy said...

Oh man how cute! My boys are all daddy also! I just laugh everytime I see Justin and Cooper walking somewhere TWINS! I love it.

Crystal Taylor said...

That is so funny that totally look alike. Congrats on the baseball Bridger!