I can't believe how fast time goes by, it seems like yesterday that I was at the hospital eager to see my son. What an amazing 5 months it has been, he changes so much everyday. I can't imagine not 
staying home with him and watching him grow and become a little man. I am so blessed for the opportunity that I have had to be a mom, there is nothing more rewarding.
It was such a perfect day to go to the park, so we decided to call our friends Emily and Addison to come with us. We love to hang out with them they are so much fun. Here are a couple of pictures from our play date.


Friday, August 22, 2008
5 Months old and Fun at the Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
So fun1 You are such a good mommy!
I am so jealous! Next time you go call me first (it's only a 45 minute drive you can wait for me, right) he he Tell Emily hi, Addison is beautiful. I love the pics of Bridger, such a qt.
He's such a hansome little guy! LOVE it!!
Fun! I love the new background and new picture on top. Way too cute! They grow way too fast.
He is so adorable! You make the cuttest little mommy ever too! It is so amazing how fast time goes and how much changes. Miss you!
hey girl! don't know if you remember me.. Kate (huls) call. i will always remember you because everywhere i went in high school people told me i looked like you.. and i didn't even know you at the time.. i never really thought we looked a lot alike.. but it was a HUGE compliment to me, so i'll take it!! your little guy is so cute!!
i also knew adam in high school.. tell him hi for me, looks like you guys are doing so great
** hope you don't mind i blog stocked you from bonnies blog!
What...a baby?? So cool Adam is a daddy. I remember when he would get irritated with me at Sizzler for asking when a little bundle of joy was coming. That's awesome guys. And he actually looks like a decent dad. :) You guys are a cute little family. Isn't parenting awesome? -Tiffany Eaton-
He is so cute Genessa, and you have got to be the cutest mom ever! I am so glad I found your blog again, it was so much fun catching up!
I love your main pic! Bridger is so cute, and I can't believe how big he is!! Can't wait to see you at the wedding!
Post a Comment