Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom and Brandon

It has been quite the week. My grandpa was sent to the hospital and we had 2 birthdays. Sorry it is a little late. I went up to Idaho Falls on Thursday night to see my grandpa, he had just gotten out if ICU. From there we decided to go to Garcia's for my mom's birthday. My little sister thought it was funny to have them sing to her so here is a picture in her cute hat. Happy late birthday mom. Here are a few things I love about my mom.

1- She is so easy to talk to, I can call and ask her anything and she never gets embarrassed.
2- She loves to come and help it doesn't matter what the project is.
3- She is very compassionate. She cares about everyone.
4- She put up with me when I was a teenager, and continues to put up with my little sister.
5-She is my mom and she is irreplaceable. I love you mom. Thanks for all you do. Happy Birthday.

August is a busy month for birthdays. It was also my brother in laws birthday. So happy late birthday Brandon. Sorry about the picture this is the most recent one I have on this computer. Here are a few things we love about Brandon.

1- He can make anyone laugh. He has such a fun personality.
2- He makes the best of every situation.
3- He has a great testimony of the church
4- He is very loving and is always willing to help someone out.
5- He is a gamer. Adam and Brandon can stay up all hours of the night playing games :)
Happy Birthday Brandon we love you.

1 comment:

Janae said...

Happy Birthday Pam! I have always loved your mom too! The memories I will always have of her and her patience with not just you and Megan, but with Eric! Haa haa. Your mom is a keeper that's for sure.