Friday, August 1, 2008

Beautiful Bear Lake

What an amazing trip we had to Bear Lake. It was as beautiful as I had remembered it. For those of you who have never been to Bear Lake the water is amazing. It is a very pretty turquoise. The weather was amazing it was in the mid 80's so we all got some great tans . We had such a great time but it is always nice to be home. Here are some pictures from our amazing trip. Thanks mom and Jim for the great time.










My brother Eric does not like the camera








Daddy and Bridger having a good time at the beach









Bridger in his star fish







Having a good time on the water



















Getting Bridger Ready to swim when I was very WHITE









Adam building his pirates Cove







Tired Boy








Hanging out in the Bumbo








My very beautiful sister








Lots of sun meaning even more lotion









Hanging in the shade. Adam and sun do not get along
















Before and after pictures. Sorry the lighting wasn't to good.











This was our last trip to go get ice cream in Garden City. They have the best Raspberry Shakes.










What a beautiful place. This is the bird refuge right next to Bear Lake. What an awesome experience it was to go and visit one of Gods beautiful creations.

6 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Very cool pis. Wow, that kid is getting big!

Anonymous said...

Genessa he seriously has grown up so much I don't think I would have recognized him. Tell him to stop! Looks like you are having an awesome summer we miss you in IF, call when you come visit.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Bridger sure is getting big!

Anonymous said...

I have never been there! Everyone says it is so gorgeous. I'm glad you had a nice vacation.

Chy said...

Looks like a great vacation! Your little guy is so stinkin' cute! Cute blog:)

Crystal Taylor said...

man that looks nice and relaxing I'm glad you had a great time!