Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My little boy is not so little















Well Bridger had his 4 Month appointment today and I have decided that he is a monster.
At his 2 month appointment he was 12 lbs 9 oz and 24 inches long.
This appointment he was 18 lbs 8 oz and 271/2 inches long. So that make him in the 90th percentile for his weight and 95th for his height. What a big boy he is. He is a very healthy boy, we are very lucky and very blessed.

4 comments:

Audra said...

Wow - he is gettibg to be a big little guy and such a cutie too! Glad you had fun in bearlake.

Amy said...

Looks like you had a fun time in Bear Lake. I remember how dark you used to get it was crazy. I also remember the glitter gotta love it. Don't worry my girls were that big. The only down fall is the grow out of there cute newborn clothes so fast. Bridger sure is a cutie thats all that matters right :).

Bon said...

I love having a big boy too! He is so handsome. I can't decide who he looks more like?

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

He is a big boy! But he's cute!