Sunday, August 10, 2008

Food cube method and fun Sunday outfit

I thought that this was such a cute outfit I decided to post some pictures. It was so nice to be able to come home and relax after church, that is the nice thing about Sunday's.























The food Cube method
I got this book from my stepmother Shelley and I love it. I wanted to do all natural and homemade foods for Bridger but I wasn't sure how to go about it. This book gave me the directions I needed. So we have feed Bridger Rice cereal, avocados, bananas and now Sweet potatoes. This is the batch of sweet potatoes that I made. 3 sweet potatoes made 1 tray=10-12 feedings that I froze and 3-4 days worth of baby food that I kept in the fridge. This is such a healthy and inexpensive way to feed your babies. Thanks Shelley for such an amazing book I love it.













7 comments:

Jamie said...

Good to know, I am thinking about trying it too now! He is getting so big, what a cutie!!

Amy said...

What a great idea and money saver. I will have to try that next time. Bridger looks just like his daddy love the outfit.

Bon said...

Greta idea! He is so big and handsome!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the blog comment! Ya kids can surprise you with the things they do. Your little guy is just beautiful! Yes, we are having another one in January. We still don't know what we are having but hopefully we will know soon :)

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures!!!!

Stephens Family said...

Hey Genessa! Your little guy is absolutely adorable!!! He is growing up...man! Hope all is well!

Becky said...

Cute Genessa! He's adorable in that fun outfit!
And that cook book idea is brilliant! I wish I would have known about that with Carter.

Oh and hey, my new link is http://www.beckyandcarter.blogspot.com

See ya!