Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tag I am it again

Sorry it took my so long Steph it's been a busy week.

Two Names I Go By: Ness and Nessa
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Sweats and t-shirt
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: blog!! And try to make my son giggle
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: My deck done, garage cleaned out
Two Favorite Pets: Bronco and Bronco
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: Britton and Darla
Two Things You Did Last Night: Had a BBQ with some friends and watched National Treaure 2
Two Things You Ate Today: Strawberry Crisp and Waffles
Two Last People You Talked To: Adam and my dad
Two Longest Car Rides: Canada and San Diego
Two Favorite Vacations: California and Bear Lake
Two Favorite Drinks: Water and lemonade

So now I tag Britton, Darla, Jaclyn, Janae and anyone else who want to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeay! I hope mine was as fun to read as yours. Thanks for playing!!